A pre-inquest hearing for Manchester Arena suicide bomber Salman Abedi is due to be held.
Abedi killed 22 people when he detonated a bomb at the end of an Ariana Grande concert on May 22 last year.
A pre-inquest hearing into the 22-year-old's death was adjourned last December while police investigated the involvement of his brother, Hashem Abedi, in the attack.
Anti-terror detectives have named the bomber's brother as a suspect and are seeking his extradition from Libya to face charges in the UK.
Inquests into the deaths of the victims of the attack were adjourned earlier this month until October.
At the hearing into the 22 deaths on June 15, acting senior coroner for Manchester City Fiona Borrill said the Chief Coroner had decided an experienced retired judge should deal with the inquests.
She said no one had yet been appointed and the law would have to be changed so they could deal with sensitive evidence.
The pre-inquest hearing into Abedi's death is due to be held at Manchester Town Hall at 10am.