School building evacuated due to chemical incident
Firefighters, police and paramedics were called to Westleigh High School on Wednesday due to vapours in a storeroom.
Other news: Council issues under-age alert for tan salonsThe chemicals were removed by fire crews and put in a fume cupboard.
Staff and pupils had to be evacuated from the building, which is separate to the rest of the school, but no-one was hurt.
Emergency service crews remained at the school late on Wednesday afternoon and Wigan Council's health and safety team also attended.