Chip pan fire in kitchen

Firefighters were called after a chip pan caught fire in a house.

Saturday, 15th December 2018, 10:19 am
Updated Saturday, 15th December 2018, 11:23 am
Fire service

Crews were called to the property in Skelmersdale at around 7.30pm on Friday.

Sign up to our daily newsletter

The i newsletter cut through the noise

Other news: Primary school results are continuing to riseThey found the flames were out on arrival at the address on Daniels Lane in the Digmoor area and used a thermal imaging camera to make sure the scene was safe.

They also used a ventilation unit to draw all the smoke out of the house.

No-one was injured in the incident, which lasted about 20 minutes.