What Wigan Athletic fans need to know for return to grounds
The 18-point code includes some clauses which are at the discretion of individual clubs so will differ from ground-to-ground.
Here, we take a look at the key points included.
* Fans must provide names and contact details for each individual ticket holder and must not pass tickets on to any other person.
* Supporters must not attend if they are suffering from any Covid-19 symptoms, are feeling unwell, or have been in contact with anybody else who has experienced symptoms or tested positive. If they become unwell while at the stadium they should notify a member of staff immediately.
* Fans are asked to plan their journeys and arrive early for the match.
* Social distancing must be maintained at all times. Fans must follow all signage and floor markings to help maintain social distancing, and note that some stadium facilities, including toilets and refreshment kiosks, may be closed.
* Clubs can make their own decision as to whether fans must wear a face covering at all times or if they can remove it once seated.
* Fans are asked not to bring large bags to the stadium to avoid slowing down the entry process.
* Clubs can make their own decision on what forms of payment will be accepted, including not allowing cash payments.
* Fans are asked, where possible, to avoid using toilet facilities at peak times, including half-time and the end of the game.
* They are also asked to remain in their seats for the full game, including at half-time, to avoid unnecessary movement. Fans are warned that it will take longer than usual to leave the stadium after the match.
* Fans are asked to avoid using handles or railings whenever possible, and to use the hand sanitiser provided.
* If celebrating a goal, fans are asked to "maintain safe distances to other supporters not in your social bubble, and be respectful and mindful to those around you whose individual circumstances may differ from your own."
* Fans should not touch the match ball if it is kicked into the stands.
* They should not approach any players or coaches for autographs, photographs or any other reason.